Friday, January 14, 2011

sweet shower *surprise*

I'm always looking for new ways to surprise Bill and let him know I hearts him. 
(especially after a long week of him driving me into work b/c of the snow and having wine and dinner ready when I get home because of the crappy-o-crapola week I've had.)

Here's one of my favorites that I thought I'd share:

Pick up some "dry erase" crayons at your local craft store:
8 ct. Washable Dry-Erase Crayons

Sneak off to the bathtub:




















Prepare a special note right on the wall of tub:




















Wait for unsuspecting victim to stumble upon message:






















Stumble upon your very own little shower surprise:


Easy peasy.  And when you fill up the walls you can wash them right off in the shower! (together, if you want to be extra romantic - giggidy giggidy)

Try this!  Thank me later.  ; )

2 comments: