Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Too CUTE Tuesday

*Avec Amour has implemented an awesome new weekly feature!*


"Too CUTE Tuesday" features one of your little rockstars! To spotlight your little one next, email: MickeyD@AvecAmour.us

One-up that brag book with a blog brag to share with friends and family!
__________________________________________________________


Who's Too CUTE this Tuesday? .....
 
 
{Name} Gavin Blaine Wainscott

























 {Nickname} Gavi


{Talent or Trick} I love to Cook



{Things I LOVE} I love my mommy, mama (grandma), Preston, Daddy and Pa. Oh, and my dog Barkley


{more About Me} My name is Gavin Blaine Wainscott. I am 5 years old.


I live in WY because my daddy is an airman but Tennessee is where I'm from.

























I love to go to school and I want to be a superhero like Iron Man when I grow up.

My little brother is my best friend even if he's mean.

















Rice crispy treats are my favorite and so is the color green.

No comments:

Post a Comment