Wednesday, October 27, 2010

shiny & new

Avec Amour has gone under some major renovations and we are now proud to announce our brand spankin' new look on our webpage.  Check it out!  http://www.avecamour.us/  So what d'ya think?  Also, notice on the bottom of the page that you can "Like" my page on Facebook.  See?  Fancy.

Our necklaces have also gotten a spiffy upgrade as well.  We are now using sterling silver chains made in Italy.  *eeeee* I know right? Its ridiculous how excited I am.  More so ridiculous that I did the whole *eeeeee* thing out loud. 

Something new for this blog too: not only will I be sharing exciting news and updates on Avec Amour pieces but I'd like to invite you to share in little snippets of my life too. For a while I had a blog for that side (http://ninjadavis.blogspot.com/) but now all the good stuff will be in one spot.  Like a one stop shop. 

Between jewelry, family, work, and life there will be good days and bad days.  But c'est la vie right?

*hang on tight*

xoxo.MD

No comments:

Post a Comment